Role Summary:The Manager, Analytics Consulting is responsible for leading the delivery of productivity solutions for GE's healthcare clients. Analytics Consulting is an exciting discipline combining traditional consulting with analytics disciplines such as data science, statistics, simulation and predictive modeling. Engagements follow a problem back approach, leveraging interviews and data mining to align clients around high-value problem statements, then designing solutions to improve performance.
Essential Responsibilities:Project types include designing efficient healthcare facilities, re-configuring existing capacity for patient throughput and experience, improving health system utilization and implementing real-time analytics in command centers to dynamically optimize coordination of patient care.
* Leading and planning the execution of the overall Analytics implementation and work streams necessary to deliver the engagement to include managing metrics such as; project operating margin, client satisfaction (NPS), staff utilization.
* Planning and completing the engagement with high quality, on time and on budget.
* Delivering the contracted client outcome.
* Developing and managing the engagement communication plan, including complex issue escalations and problem solving.
* Preparing and delivering succinct, clear and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
* Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, this includes identifying business development/upsell opportunities within the client.
* Leading effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
* Establishing credibility and developing relationships with mid-level and executive client managers both technical (IT) and Clinical.
* Serving as a GE liaison to the client for day-to-day engagement delivery and engagement updates.
* Leading the engagement team to include coaching, mentoring and developing staff to achieve client satisfaction and personal professional development.
* Promoting and completing timely performance feedback to engagement team members.
* Demonstrating expertise in multiple solution areas/practices.
* Managing and directing Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's Degree, engineering preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, teamwork.
* 5+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in an acute healthcare setting.
* 3+ years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
* Deep knowledge of health data.
* Leads by example in all things from dress to etiquette to work ethic to deliverable quality.
* Demonstrated expertise leading large projects in acute care hospitals.
* Demonstrated experience in leading teams.
* Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully.
* Demonstrated expertise in driving change at clients using Change Management tools.
* Potential to lead large multi-threaded programs.
* Potential to lead the design of software applications.
* Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
* Potential to lead the design of physical spaces (architectural floorplan concepts).
* Potential to lead the design of processes & protocols.
* Proficiency Excel, Power Point and MS Project.
* Proficiency in Tableau, Qlik or similar.
* Proficiency in SQL.
* Proficiency or willingness to quickly learn discrete event simulation.
* Ability to travel at least 70%.
Desired Characteristics:• Experience with analytic techniques: regression analysis, simulation modeling, timeseries forecasting, hypothesis testing using R, SAS or similar software.
* Experience programming in Java, C# or similar production level language applied to data management, algorithms and automation.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.Additional Locations:United States;Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming;Chicago;
About General Electric
General Electric is a high-tech industrial company engaged in energy, healthcare, and transportation.