Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
* Develop and maintain custom software code supporting Momentum Financials software and integration with external interfaces
* Analyze reported issues and prepare software change request documentation with level of efforts
* Design, develop and unit test software components to meet business and system requirements
* Provide support to analysts during the requirements analysis stage and testing phase and provide support during the government acceptance testing phase
* Abide by the software delivery process implemented for project team
* Minimum of 2/4 years of JAVA design and development experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience writing complex SQL queries
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in C++design and programming
* webMethods design and development experience
* Experience supporting Momentum Financial Management software
* Experience working in an Oracle RDBMS environment
* Possess prior experience supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
* Familiar with BIRT Report Designer and Hyperion SQR
* Fundamental understanding of federal financials
* Knowledge of the Business Objects
* Must be able to work independently and show initiative, but also communicate well with other team members and balance shifting priorities to meet deadlines
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.