Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Under the direction of the Global Learning Lead, this role is responsible for the day-to-day and strategic ownership and administration of Texas Instruments' Learning Management System (LMS). In addition, this role will work globally across business functions to maximize platform use, ensure an amazing end-user experience, provide reporting and assignment accuracy, and increase user engagement. This role will also serve as the project manager for LMS related projects such as feature enhancement implementation, quarterly updates and connection to other exciting learning technologies. This role will also be accountable for all LMS assignments, audits, report and high-level ticket resolution.
* Serves as the LMS expert for TI
* Ensures system accessibility and adherence to technical standards.
* Drive LMS project completions. (e.g. various implementations, release schedule compliance, user group creation/maintenance, content audits, feature enhancements)
* Provide advice and consultation on how the LMS functions and integrates with other technologies.
* Manages and serves as the point person between TI and all 3rd party vendors including our training coordination vendor and the LMS vendor
* Partners closely with HRIT on data integrations, release management, regression testing, and trouble shooting
* Partners with the factory training team and other stakeholders to translate learning needs into LMS functionality using best practices
* Chairs the governance committee, and makes decisions regarding policies, processes, role security, etc. in the LMS
* Create, execute and review a certified LMS admin training curriculum
* Upgrade planning, project management, and ownership; decision making and project planning regarding release management
* Responsible for driving employee adoption, usage and engagement with the LMS and content via communication, marketing campaigns, PR work, social media posts, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science, or Learning/Educational Technology
* 7-10 years' experience
* Extensive experience with learning management systems
* Very strong project management skills
* Highly accountable
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Proven experience influencing opinions and gaining consensus
* Must possess high energy, helpful attitude, be self-motivated, and be able to consistently contribute towards a positive work and team environment
* Able to identify, assess, and engage external talent for design/delivery of semiconductor engineering skill development
* Able to align to a larger strategy and work within the strategic direction
* Able to manage complex projects including conceptual design, implementation, and feedback loops
To be considered for this position, please apply.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is a semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated circuits and embedded processors.