As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you're equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You'll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You'll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You'll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
* Development of software, tools and technology solutions that are at the core of the company's capabilities to hunt, manage and monitor cybersecurity incidents.
* Engage with and improve upon the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through development, testing, deployment, operation, maintenance and enhancement
* Scale through automation by creating and implementing automated deployment strategies to improve reliability and velocity.
* Managing vulnerability assessments for applications
* Vulnerability impact modeling and mitigation
* Communication and escalation of issues and incidents as required by process or management
* System, network and application troubleshooting
* Providing engineering support for products developed
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in software engineering (SDLC) comprising of application design, development (Build), testing and deployment. Preferably in a cloud environment.
* Experience working with enterprise scale network infrastructure, architecture and security risks
* Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including vulnerability management, compliance tools and processes.
* Experience with vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Nessus or Kali Linux
* Experience with database platforms (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL)
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.