ADP is seeking a Lead QA Test Automation Engineer. In this role, you will help create the best experience for ADP's Time & Labor Management solution that is part of WorkForce Now's core HCM (Human Capital Management) offering. We are looking for innovative thinkers and doers who push the limits of technology with a "can do" attitude to get things done. As a Lead QA Test Automation Engineer you are joining us during a time of transformation and growth that touch a range of solutions that span the web, mobile and IoT / hardware devices as well.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a Lead QA Test Automation Engineer at ADP, we are looking for someone who has real world experience in software quality assurance, focused on automation. This is an ideal position for a candidate proficient with test automation scripting who would like to further their experience in application development. We're interested in learning your experience with fault-tolerant, scalable and decoupled software solutions using the latest cutting edge technology and platforms. We are looking for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment who are able to change direction quickly, and show an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. This position requires hands-on testing, test automation and test driven development with a commitment to achieve and maintain high degrees of automation test coverage. You will be part of agile environment working with a team of talented engineers, product owners & other stakeholders continually developing, testing and deploying application software.
In this role, you will be part of the WorkForce Now (WFN) / Time & Labor Management division that provides a holistic human capital management time solutions for mid-sized companies domestically and internationally. You will apply your experience in all categories within WFN, which include payroll, HR, benefits and time. In this role, you will make positive contributions to strengthen our product experience that will allow ADP WorkForce Now to be the leading global HCM provider.
* Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive code quality and maintain application stability in an agile environment
* Develop and maintain quality assurance artifacts, with a goal to achieve high degrees of test automation
* Provide certification of deployments in both lower and production environments
* Support development, testing and deployment of application software releases to production and non-production environments
* Prototype solutions and recommend the adoption of new technologies to continually improve our client experience
* Collaborate with architects, product owners, user experience, internal/external stakeholders and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop application in compliance to client needs
* Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables
* Define engineering best practices, mentor teams to write elegant code using Test Driven Development methodologies
* Develop specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
* Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* 7+ years of strong technical experience with hands-on in QA application testing and development / system / platform / integration and testing software / solutions
* Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience
* Significant experience with behavior-driven testing frameworks such as Cucumber and integration-testing frameworks like Selenium and Soap UI
* Significant experience writing, maintaining and executing Test Cases, continuously maintaining the automated test suite
* Experience in modular/OO coding and server-side application frameworks using Java, J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate frameworks
* Experience with Restful and SOAP-based web services on a Microservices oriented architecture
* Experience working with relational databases, SQL and newer NoSQL data stores
* Working knowledge of mobile software development and hosting technology such as Amazon AWS
* Experience in designing & building responsive applications overlaying web and mobile devices is a plus
* Experience with Agile principals and methodologies such as SCRUM
* Experience with version control repositories such as GIT and SVN and CD/CI pipeline tools such as Jenkins
* Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment, has a strong sense of personal accountability, and contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.