Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
* Build browser extensions and crawlers that track advertising trends across the web
* Fight fraudulent ad traffic
* Architect technical integrations with the world's top technology companies
* Feed data into ad exchanges to inform real-time bidding algorithms
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
* Ability to write modular, testable, and readable JS code
* Familiarity with test frameworks
* Deep understanding of cross-browser differences, JS performance tradeoffs, and profiling and debugging tools
* Resourceful, experimentation-driven approach to solving unstructured, data-oriented JS challenges
* A passion for fast, abstract, maintainable and efficient code
About the Team
* We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
* We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
* We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
* We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems-looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.