Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is currently recruiting for an IT Systems Analyst. This position will be responsible for all of UiPath's internal computing resources - both in terms of the current infrastructure as well as the projection and planning for future growth. This includes a collection of Windows PC's and servers, Linux servers, some Mac's, various public and private LAN's and associated WIFI access points, Windows and Samba-based file servers, and anything else one would expect to find in a typical high-tech company.
Here's what you will be doing at UiPath:
* Maintain Windows and Mac Server/Active Directory control for all desktop users, devices, and services
* Maintain Azure and ESXi virtual environments
* Maintain LAN/WAN infrastructure, including guest and private LAN's and WIFI access points, company VPN, firewall, and associated devices
* Manage the licensing and acquisition of new and existing software products deployed throughout the company
* Provide desk-side hardware and systems support, including desktop security utilities, OS installations and upgrades
* Manage access, acquisition, and capacity planning for shared resources such as backup systems and file and application servers
* Manage inventory, acquisition, and disposal of existing and new hardware assets
* Implement a network and resource monitoring and management infrastructure
* Manage company's physical security, including security and alarm systems Perform activities relating to site safety and security, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning
* Act as a key player in company security audit procedures, including customer and PCI audits
What you will bring:
* 5+ years' experience working in an IT systems/support role, within a Hybrid OS environment (Mac OS X, Windows), with a demonstrated track record of career growth
* CCDE, CCNA, Server+ and/or Network+ certifications are a highly desirable
* Network administration and management with a solid grounding in TCP/IP concept.
* Database administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
* Experiencing maintaining and customizing the Atlassian suite of products such as Jira and Confluence
* Experience with network performance monitoring solutions such as Solarwinds Orion, Nagios, Corvil.
* Deployment, administration, and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server
* Experience with Virtualization solutions VMWare, Azure, KVM, Virtual box
* Microsoft Windows and Office installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting Specifically, management via 365 admin center and power shell
* VPN setup and administration, experience with Securepoint Open VPN and Fortinet/Cisco firewalls, routers
* Knowledge of data center power concepts, plug types, voltage, air flow, etc.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.