Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What You Will Do
* Work closely with customers to define cognitive process automation roadmap and define detailed specification documents
* Participate in research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
* Define the future of work with computer vision, predictive capabilities, attended and unattended automation, and process analytics
* Suggest, collect and integrate requirements and create effective feature roadmap
* Develop solutions to real-world problems.
* Manage product feature backlog and oversee product feature implementation.
* Manage end to end customer engagement and building of ML models that deliver business value to the customers
* Support pre-sales opportunities
What You Will Bring
* MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
* 4+ years of relevant work experience.
* 2+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
* Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
A plus:Knowledge about RPAExperience with one or more of the following: Computer vision, Natural language processing, text understanding, machine reading comprehension, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.