Gusto is making the most complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal. Imagine payroll that brings everyone peace of mind, HR that transforms work into a community, and benefits that help people plan for a better future. That's what we're building at Gusto.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we're looking for talented staff across the board to join our growing team. As a member of our IT Support team in our Denver office you'll keep Gusto employees productive and secure by providing world class technology in person support.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
* Install, upgrade, and support all company desktops/laptops, VOIP, printers, and other end-user tech (primarily in an Apple environment)
* Provide in person IT support at our walk up experience locations
* Configure and troubleshoot AV and video conference technology e.g. Zoom, Chrome Signage, Envoy, All hands meetings
* Onboard and train new employees on IT applications and security practices
* Set up, track, and manage all assigned issues in Jira Service Desk
* Administer cloud services e.g. Gsuite, Slack, Okta, Duo Security, Jira, Office365, and many more
* Ensure all client machines meet standards for security protocols
Here's what we're looking for:
* Technology enthusiast who is always excited to learn about new apps, devices, and get to the root of issues
* Passion for automation and desire to make processes and workflows highly efficient
* Outstanding people and communication skills
* Upbeat and positive, motivated by making someone else's day smoother
* Super detail oriented and highly organized. It bothers you when things are not lined up properly or documentation doesn't exist
* Incredibly reliable and follow through on what you promise
* 2-4 years of IT Support experience
* Gsuite Administration experience
* Familiarity with AV for a company wide meeting
* Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) experience
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto's mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company's investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
Gusto (formerly known as ZenPayroll) is a company developing payroll, benefits, and time tracking solutions.