What you'll be doing...
The Network Systems Global Transformation team is looking for someone who has a passion for detail and can work agile within a rigorous global clearance and compliance processes. You will be responsible for the planning, execution, approval and reporting of global clearance requests as well as a backup for governance and operations of the process. This gives you the opportunity to work with key stakeholders across all Network Systems domains, Security and legal, so the right candidate must have excellent collaboration skills in order to align people quickly and drive global clearance and compliance activities to closure efficiently. We are passionate about what we do and our team values transparency, collaboration and celebrating each other's success, so a great candidate would share these values as well.
* Driving global clearance items to completion efficiently and effectively - create, manage and maintain global clearance records in GCM
* Establish priorities within and across the Network Systems organization and maintain them in a transparent manner to all stakeholders.
* Act in the role of a Network Systems domain point of contact (POC) to maintain priorities and track open items to closure.
* Guide application custodians through the process to bring clearances to completion.
* Review of all GCM requests for completeness and accuracy of pre-requisites to position them for SVP approval.
* Act as a backup to position final clearance reviews for SVP approval, coordinate stakeholder review calls and track status of approvals.
* Provide continued education on clearance policies and tools.
* Manage SVP Clearance request dashboards, create executive metrics reports and conduct monthly global clearance status executive synch.
* Drive continuous improvements in the clearance process.
* Backup for Global Sensitive Account Management (GSAM) readiness (verify VAST information, review for compliance, track issues to closure, vGRC updates and prep for legal review)
* Backup for GSAM governance, approval and remediation tracking
* Network Systems domain lead to prepare application teams for GSAM readiness.
* Network Systems domain lead to monitor application VAST certifications and work with custodians to keep them compliant.
* Network Systems domain lead to coordinate and track CCPA-PIA compliance and Security objectives.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in system inter-dependencies that support Global Clearance submissions and processes (current systems are VAST, CART, GCM, IPM, Archer, vGRC).
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Six or more years of experience in a software development environment.
* Understanding of system inter-dependencies that support Global Clearance submissions and processes (current systems are VAST, CART, GCM, IPM, Archer, vGRC).
* Understanding of how data is protected to allow for global support.
* Experience with implementing technical solutions for data mitigation.
* Experience implementing application logging and monitoring solutions.
* Clear communication skills - ability to listen, speak, and present effectively to varied audiences including executives.
* Adaptable Logical Orientation - ability to understand new challenges and fit them to existing processes, or make suggestions on tweaking processes.
* Relationship Management Skills - Effective interactions are key to job success.
* Strong Organizational and Project Management Skills - Track team requests and priorities; Follow up with stakeholders and others as needed.
* Technical aptitude to assist with describing/explaining the details of what is brought to a clearance review.
* Excellent work ethic with a strong sense of ownership of the end result.
* Creative problem solver and innovative thinker who can lead by influence.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.