As part of State Street's continued investment in technological transformation, we are seeking expertise in the field of Cloud Platform Development, Robotics Process Automation and Cognitive development. Any financial background is certainly a plus in our business, but not required.
In your role as Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for core cloud compute services that provide virtual machines, bare metal and storage to the business. You will also manage critical shared infrastructure like databases and message queues that are used by cloud infrastructure services.
* Demonstrated programming skills
* Languages: Java, C/C++, Python
* Linux / Bash Scripting
Exposure to and/or working knowledge of:
* Software development process, change management, and project management.
* Cloud infrastructure development using OpenStack (Nova, Ironic and Glance)
* Agile methodology and DevOps
* CI/CD Development Environments/Tools: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, GoCD, Ansible, Cobbler, Puppet, Chef, Docker
* CI/CD Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence
* Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
* RESTful API Development
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree.
* At least 1 year of experience through internships or field related work experience.
* Experience in working on an Open Source project a plus but not required.
* Good English language skills
* Appreciate the value of diversity (in all its forms) brings to our team and company
About State Street
State Street is a financial holding company providing a range of products and services for large pools of investment assets.