The Senior IT Manager is responsible for providing standard methodology advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. The Senior IT Manager is the most senior design authority on the team/project. This role will direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
You will oversee engineering, architecture, planning, configuration of ServiceNow ITSM, Business Management, Financial, and Operations Management related to Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Asset Management/CMDB, and Application Portfolio Management.
Additional responsibilities include demand and capacity management for ServiceNow and Tools in scope as well as continuous improvement and innovation. This also includes the documentation and creation of cost models for financial forecasting.
* Provide leadership and oversight to facilitate the creation, endorsement, and utilization of an IT ServiceNow architecture and engineering that applies professional expertise, exemplifies broad technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills, and reflects extensive knowledge about industry standard methodologies to develop and administer an IT architecture and Engineering that effectively meets customer needs.
* Leadership for the ITSM group, including management of the overall operating model and resource plan to ensure suitable and reliable solutions for enterprise IT groups.
* Facilitate agile and waterfall development processes to develop and deploy new functionality.
* Develops and communicates technology roadmaps for all existing services and identifies demand for new services
* Assures that managed tools are held in a supported and reliable condition which includes upgrade projects, license compliance and supplier management
* Sponsors, orchestrates and implements new technology pilots in order to evaluate technologies and their applicability in support of McDonalds corporate and market business requirements and strategic goals.
* Recruits, trains and develops a superior staff; trains staff in the use of industry standard methodologies, establish operational methodologies and document procedures.
* Acts as an internal consultant to McDonalds IT groups to share knowledge, standard methodologies and standards
* Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition, and performance feedback.
* Ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of understanding and lead negotiations.
* Recent ServiceNow integration project experience.
* Ability to recognize and respond to customer expectations with a sense of urgency.
McDonald's is an international chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.