Whole Foods Market
The IT Infrastructure Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing, automating , and analyzing IT system reporting from multiple platforms and applications. The reporting deliverables are primarily focused on security and compliance related business objectives but may include I.T. operations and compliance.
The ideal candidate will be able to tell a story using data. They will have a talent for gathering,
organizing and simplifying complex information from multiple sources and systems. Additionally, they should be passionate about technology and possess a vision of delivering
enterprise class solutions to various business partners and stakeholders. Strong collaboration
and communication skills as well a drive to initiative and action focused will be key to success in this role. Additionally, the ability to scale work load and more specifically automate the
compilation and distribution of recurring reports will be key.
* Aggregate data and build reports from Windows Active Directory, SCCM, Symantec, FireEye, CrowdStrike, Qualys and various IT applications
* Develop and evolve both reports and dashboards to address business requirements or internal IT objectives
* Extract, wrangle, organize, and analyze system and application data using tools such as SSRS, SQL, Excel, as well as various databases and applications
* Create, automate, schedule, and deliver both standard operational and ad‐hoc reports and analysis aimed at finding solutions to business objectives and inquiries
* Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating ad hoc requirements/requests to consistently deliver relevant and impactful results
* Develop an understanding of all data contained in multiple databases and source systems
* Monitor report solutions to ensure all updates are operating as intended; troubleshoot when needed by identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues
* Partner with colleagues facilitating the design, build and automation of reports/dashboards that provide insight into security and compliance related objectives
* Create presentations with analysis and insights for both technical and non‐technical audiences
* Assist the team in our broader goals related to integration of disparate data sources to enable simplified gathering and dashboarding
* 3‐5 years of experience in business analytics or reporting roles
* 3‐5 years of experience building, extracting, and delivering automated SQL based reports and complex queries
* Intermediate to advanced experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau & Power BI and ServiceNow
* Firm understanding of database operations and capabilities
* Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* 2‐4 years of experience and basic proficiency in PowerShell and various scripting languages
* Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or Statistics/Business Intelligence
* Ability to independently manage multiple report requests with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret technical system data architecture
* A team player with a sense of humor
* A positive attitude, willing to learn and have fun
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.