What you'll be doing...
Join our Global Clearance (GC) team responsible for reviewing global service requests requiring global clearance on behalf of Global Technology Services organizations.
You will perform end-to-end management of the Global Clearance process for production clearances. You will act as a liaison to VP organizations for processing Global Clearance requests as well as to approvers outside of the Global Clearance team but required as part of the process. You will perform GC audits and support the GC audit process.
You will provide governance framework with oversight to ensure that risks are adequately mitigated with implemented controls mitigate risks. You will assist in the implementation of the GC 2.0 future state process to include the ongoing maintenance of the documentation and the process. You will also assist with data management functions where required within the GCM tool. You will assist with the Global Clearance process documentation. You will collaborate with the Business Clearance team to align & standardize clearance process with IT Clearance process.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Technical experience in Information Technology or Information Security.
* Working knowledge of the Global Clearance process.
* Experience with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
* Experience with PCI, GDPR, SOX or other compliance standard.
* Experience with internal or external auditing.
* Experience with process engineering.
* Communication skills with the ability to listen, speak, and present effectively.
* Strong Organizational and Project Management Skills.
* Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
* Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.