Bmo Financial Group
A Technology Risk Officer is responsible for applying Technology and Resiliency Risk knowledge and expertise to assist with Second Line of Defense activities.
* Identify different mechanisms and methods for predictively identifying technology and resiliency risk
* Utilize use cases to determine control sufficiency of use cases to determine technology and resiliency risk, determine control gaps, and determine how gaps can lead to technology & resiliency risk
* Use of internal & external data to provide insights, develop analytical strategies, and provide analytical support regarding a wide array of business initiatives
* Identify gaps in compliance to technology assets, network, digital, channel and infrastructure & BCP standards and policies, for both internal / external technology solutions as well as solutions provided by third-party service providers
* Improve our baseline on information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
* Provide clear and concise verbal and written recommendations and guidance to EITRM staff for consumption and for EITRM to provide guidance to technology and business
Accountable for establishing and overseeing Second Line of Defense activities to improve the effectiveness of EI&TRM.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant educational and professional experience
* Strong understanding of information and technology risk and ability to effectively communicate information risk and threat topics to executives
* Proven experience in identification of emerging and existing
Familiarity with common compliance standards (SOX, SOC2, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.)
Familiarity with IT audits and risk assessments
Familiarity with security frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and general security concepts
Familiarity with Regulatory controls (MAS, HKMA, OCC, PBoC, CBIRC)
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and switch priorities with short notice
Strong business analysis, research and analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bmo Financial Group
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.