* Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
* Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
* Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
* Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
* Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
* Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
* Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
* Establish and execute a project communication plan.
* Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
* Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
* Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
* Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
* Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
* Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
* Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
* Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
* Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
* Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
* Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
* Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience with business analysis, data, and project management
* BS/BA degree required, Master's Degree preferred
About State Street
State Street is a financial holding company providing a range of products and services for large pools of investment assets.