Are you a Senior Information Systems Security Manager that can lead a team of dedicated Information System Security Officers?
At AWS, we're hiring a highly technical cloud computing System Security specialists to help our Government customers to develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work with our partners on key customer engagements. Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. This Senior ISSM will deliver architecture guidance, lead Assessment and Accreditation processes, perform continuous monitoring, and conduct direct liaison with our Government customer. This role will specialize in all aspects of System Security management for cloud web services in large scale computing environments. Responsibilities include:
* Coordinate with our multiple Government customers the implementation of System Security programs across Cloud infrastructure platforms and establish continued vulnerability reporting criteria
* Conduct extensive investigations and analysis of largely undefined factors and conditions to determine the nature and scope of System Security problems and devise effective and efficient solutions
* Responsible for reviewing proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential System Security risks and resolving integration issues related to the implementation of new systems with the existing Cloud infrastructure
* Conduct the monitoring of new or emerging information technologies to assist in identification of most effective approach or methodology to be applied in securing the Cloud infrastructures.
* Advise management or decision makers on System Security shortfalls and areas needing improvement or modification
* Implement higher-level System Security requirements such as those resulting from laws, regulations, or Government directives by developing long-range plans for System Security systems that anticipate, identify, evaluate, mitigate, and minimize risks associated with Cloud infrastructures' vulnerabilities
* Ensures forensic and malware analytical activities are conducted within the organizations Cloud infrastructure platforms and are performed according to US-CERT's, Department of Defense (DoD), or U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) established processes and procedures
* Conducts comprehensive expert analysis on current and emerging System Security threats to improve understanding and held to mitigate future threats
* Assist in the implementation of Assessment and Accreditation (i.e. FedRAMP, FISMA, DIACAP) of U.S. Government Civil, DoD, and USIC applications that are leveraging common Cloud infrastructure that will anticipate, assess, and minimize system vulnerabilities
* Maintain liaison with Government customers to provide advice, guidance, and exchange information with regards to System Security standards and policies
* Serves as a System Security subject matter expert on Government inter-agency working groups, committees, and task forces
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.