The Butterfly Privacy and Security team is focused on protecting our products, data and systems. To accomplish this, we collaborate with key partners - including Product, Engineering, IT, Clinical, Regulatory and Legal to set the direction for Privacy and Security, execute on this vision, and provide assurance to our customers and regulators that our solutions are operating effectively.
As we continue to expand our offerings and grow into international markets, we're looking for a leader who can help us to improve internal security controls and corresponding data security and privacy governance programs while balancing business needs against regulatory requirements.
* Partner closely with engineering, product management, legal, clinical and other stakeholders to build flexible and robust security programs that continuously evaluate, track, and manage privacy and security risks
* Lead Cross-functional efforts to support the growth of Butterfly's infrastructure in a manner that maintains data protection regulatory compliance
* Develop standards, processes, and documentation to improve privacy and security practices
* Establish metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for assessing and measuring security, privacy, compliance risk across the organization
* Mature the vendor risk management program
* Develop and deliver privacy and security training.
* Develop a cadence for ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
* Support the sales and integration team in responding to customer requests regarding the security controls of our products and infrastructure
About Butterfly Network
Butterfly Network is a digital health company that provides medical imaging services.