We're building a world-class DevOps team to deploy, manage, and support the cloud infrastructure we need to scale our manufacturing and HIPAA-compliant Cloud, create the world's largest medical image database, and develop innovative Deep Learning models to change the face of healthcare. We are looking for a talented engineer with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) or DevOps Engineering experience, a deep understanding of systems architecture, and knowledge of how applications interact with systems at scale.
As part of our team, you will
* Engineer and automate our cloud environments for security, reliability and scale.
* Build monitoring and observability solutions to ensure overall system health
* Use the best modern tools for the job, including Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Splunk, New Relic, and BigQuery
* Design and optimize robust CI/CD pipelines for Cloud and Mobile apps, Deep Learning workflows, and data pipelines
* Write new code and contribute to open source projects
About Butterfly Network
Butterfly Network is a digital health company that provides medical imaging services.