Two Sigma Investments
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
Two Sigma's HR Systems Engineering team support, evolve and administer our Human Resources cloud based and third party vendor systems. This team reports into the firm's Engineering organization and partners closely with our HR organization.
We are looking for an experience HR Systems Engineer to contribute to the evolution of our HR systems and related applications and to meet the evolving needs of the company and its affiliates. You should be familiar with applicant tracking systems, core HCM systems, benefits, compensation, learning management, report creation, security administration, integrations, and payroll.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
* Provide active daily support for our HR systems, generating and delivering on solutions to make the client experience better, innovatively finding ways to automate and remove paper processes as well as contributing to and driving small to medium sized projects.
* Build and maintain relationships with our HR clients. They will consult with you for support on data, configuration or process issues, collaborate on solutions, troubleshoot complicated discrepancies and ask you to configure enhancements for quick wins.
* Become a spokesperson for adoption of our HR systems - teaching our clients how to use our systems and encouraging independent working.
* Develop deep knowledge of our policy standards to audit and govern the data within our access, administer security protocols, and conduct regular reviews to ensure user account privileges are compliant to firm policy.
* Project manage both your own work, and the work you assign to our vendors, using various applicable tools and methods.
* Perform system upgrades, maintenance checks and ensure all integrations are running on schedule.
You should possess the following qualifications:
* 3-6 years of industry related experience optimizing HRIS applications.
* BA or BS Degree
* Demonstrated experience assisting an organization to maximize its potential through technical efficiencies and automation
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, JIRA and SQL
* Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
You will enjoy the following benefits:
* Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
* Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
* Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
* Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About Two Sigma Investments
Two Sigma Investments is a hedge fund that utilizes machine learning, distributed computing, and other technologies to improve investment strategies.