Join Amazon's Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels - phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to connect employees with content and data not available through intuitive self-service, and to intake process defects and workflow these to relevant resolution teams. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.
ERC is seeking a program manager to join the ERC program management team. In this role, you will support programs to delivery key initiatives, including the implementation of new services to the ERC catalog. In this role, you will work cross functionally with the ERC Hub leaders and business partners around the world to operationalize new services and implement governance to inspect, measure, and continually improve our services.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong program management and operations background who possess excellent written and verbal communication skill and is able to earn trust at all levels within the organization. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with senior leadership and multiple stakeholders. This role requires a person who can develop and drive strategic initiatives but also be willing to roll up their sleeves, dig in and get the job done. Maturity, strong business judgment, ability to influence cross-functional teams, a customer-centric, creative mindset and strong analytical skills are essential to success in this role.
* Process Definition - Lead the process development and define global requirements for launching new services
* Project Management - Develop project plans, secure resources, drive project schedule, run meetings, collaborate effectively across stakeholders and cross teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverable; develop and implement project management process and methodologies
* Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis; provide pre and post launch communications to impacted teams.
* Change Management - Lead the execution of the communication and training strategy, coordination of activities, and development of materials
* Project Delivery - Coordinate across HR stakeholders, analysts, and technology teams to launch service solutions, on time and on budget. Implement governance to inspect, measure, and continually improve services post-delivery for operational health.
* Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment; maintain project budgets and forecasts
* Possesses a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and uses them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.