Join Amazon's Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels - phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to connect employees with content and data not available through intuitive self-service, and to intake process defects and workflow these to relevant resolution teams. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.
ERC is seeking a program manager to join the ERC program management team. This role will have a global impact and will lead initiatives that focuses on implementing new services to the ERC catalog. This may include process improvements effort, standardization of existing services around the globe, or a technology driven solution. You will be responsible for transforming the ERC organization into a lean, efficient, and metrics driven organization, with a global consistency in our operational processes.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for both program management and process improvement with a track record of thinking outside the box to deliver innovation that better serve our customers and create an amazing work environment for our contact agents.
* Process Definition - Support the development of frustration free experience by developing processes that reflects the voice of the customer. Challenge defined processes and proactively look for ways that simplify yet maximize both operational performance and customer satisfaction.
* Project Management - Develop project plans, secure resources, drive project schedule, run meetings, collaborate effectively across stakeholders and cross teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverable
* Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis.
* Change Management - Lead the execution of the communication and training strategy, coordination of activities, and development of materials
* Project Delivery - Coordinate across stakeholders and business partners to launch service solutions, on time and on budget. Implement governance to inspect, measure, and continually improve services post-delivery for operational health.
* Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment
* Possesses a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and uses them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.