Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity's goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Vlocity Developers are key players in this objective, as they can leverage native Vlocity functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization.
You'll be responsible for turning the program design of our Solution Architects and Technical Architects into a configured solution that meets the customer's needs.
Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you'll be building out complex business processes using native Vlocity technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform.
You'll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
You'll acquire a deep product knowledge of the Vlocity vertical applications, and will be able to mentor customer (and system integrator) resources and accelerate knowledge transfer to them.
You'll also act as a champion in the wider Vlocity partner ecosystem, sharing best practices, lessons learned and time-saving techniques.
* You'll have 3+ years experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
* Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building solutions in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
* Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
* Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
* Data modeling
* Process modeling tools and best practices
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
* Salesforce Administrator
* Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a Cloud software company with deep domain expertise in vertical applications.