Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Global Security - Global Workforce Screening Quality Testing & Tech Associate
Req #: 190055854
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Operations
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Global Security protects the firm's employees and assets throughout the world. This responsibility includes the development of security and safety policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative compliance, security guard management and alarm response, crisis management, ATM, branch and corporate building security and customer safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, pre-employment screening, employee rescreening, security operations on a global basis and fraud investigations.
The GWS Associate position is a direct report to a GWS Manager of Global Workforce Screening Administration. The team's responsibility is to determine access and/or work eligibility for employees and new hires to ensure compliance with certain U.S. and regional laws and JPMC policies through conducting screenings. Under limited supervision, this role will be responsible for leading GWS's global quality testing program; which measure quality internally; as well as externally across vendor performance. Oversight of fingerprinting locations, providing system testing and process improvements within the GWS' case management tool. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, change management and project management skills with a consistent delivery of quality results.
* Manage and execute Quality Testing program, globally
* Maintain data quality and repairing error(s) as it relates to process
* Data collection, metric reporting & trending analysis
* Report on the quality themes and provide recommendations for performance improvement
* Identify areas of opportunity for training; create and execute training program(s)
* Manage communication & escalations with key stakeholders and internal/external partners
* Provide oversight of fingerprinting locations and liaise with technicians for troubleshooting and support
* Work with Technology on requirements to support system enhancements for screening process
* Support UAT and Production Issues raised by global partners
* 2+ years' work experience in an operations or similar type environment
* Ability to identify risk and escalate issues to management
* Demonstrate the ability to partner across several lines of business on a global scale
* Ability to handle multiple projects
* Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
* Intermediate to advanced technical skills MS Excel & Power Point (e.g. Pivot Tables, V-Lookup) required
* Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
* Proven ability to quickly master complete understanding of processes and procedures
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.