JP Morgan Chase
Req #: 190026076
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you'll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks that make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day. In this role you'll call on your experience designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of a project, test the performance of the infrastructure, and verify that the requirements have been successfully met. As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing projects to completion. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Knowledge of one specific infrastructure technology and basic programming languages or database management systems (Java, PERL, Python)
* Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
* Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
* Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement Experience supporting and troubleshooting standalone .NET and ASP.NET applications.
* Experience partnering with development leads and architects to align a platform's technology drivers to the architecture design in order to identify and implement future state infrastructure improvements.
* Experience supporting infrastructure for a Linux-based platform.
* Experience with Apache, Microsoft IIS, Certificate and Key Management, supporting Security patching/Cyber related hygiene activities.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.