Global Identity & Access Management - Application Support Lead
Req #: 190019900
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
* Develop and maintain Service Level Objectives, Service Level Indicator, and Error Budgets
* Strong Communication and presentation skills with management, lateral and staff.
* Training the team on DevOps skill set.
* Develop software to automate manual operational tasks
* Run, maintain and improve the service against established Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering principles.
* Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of their services
* Engage with the development team throughout the life-cycle to help build for reliability.
* Troubleshoot priority incidents, conduct blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of the incidents.
* Analyze patterns of production incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering.
* Facilitate maximum speed of delivery by objectively binding to error budgets of the service
* Manage the efforts to split between manual operational work and engineering work.
* Part of the 24x7x365 support coverage.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of qualifications including:
* BS in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant work experience.
* 7-10 years of experience in building and managing teams in Application Development Operations that delivers business value.
* Strong technical background supporting firm wide products.
* Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in the use of DevOps tools (i.e. Bit bucket, Jenkins, Jules, Automated deployment tools) with CICD capabilities.
* Strong monitoring background with log analytics (Splunk), Syntehtic Transaction Monitoring (e.g. Apica) and Application Performance Monitoring tools (e.g. AppDynamics)
* Automation experience with Ansible play books and programming languages like Java, Perl, Python or PowerShell Scripting and Ansible play book.
* Production support background with strong emphasis on production change process and incident process
* Strong Cloud, Unix and Windows background
* Solid technical background in J2EE/.NET and vendor based applications
* Extensive database experience
* Strong communication and presentation skills with emphasis on executive communication
* Knowledge of the overall business operating models and underlying technical architecture
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly. Eagerness to learn new things.
* Flexible with regard to working shifts; on-call & weekends; overtime
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.