What you'll be doing...
Enterprise Acrhitecture group is seeking an architect, with Glassbox experience,to design and develop User Experience and Application Performance monitoring Solutions. This individual will play a critical, client-facing role that interprets and translates business client requirements into viable, scalable and secure solutions that help verizon solve customer experience problems. The Architect will coordinate efforts to provide architecture details, work estimates, and associated materials that help solve the current User Experience and website performance issues.
This individual will work closely with internal stakeholders from a strategic perspective to identify and exploit opportunities in utilizing monitoring solutions to improve customer experience, business processes, self-service enablement through development of key Insights. Individual in this role work closely with Enterprise Architects, Business clients and IT development team members to understand the stakeholder requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must meet Verizon Enterprise Architecture standards and must be aligned with overall IT strategies.
* Responsible for overall Architecture of User experience analytics platform in AWS to enable evolution of Techincal insights for all Digital applications including mobile native apps. Candidate will research the existing tools and solutions and will recommend means of enhancing the architecture to gain insights and improve overall Customer experience. Candiadate should have experience with developing and maintaining complex architectures in AWS like Tealeaf / Glassbox and should be familiar with Web based applications and scripting languages.
* Design and Develop scalable and cost effective architecture for User experience monitoring Platform in AWS.
* Provide end to end architecture support for monitoring/alerting/reporting/analytics tools like Tealeaf/Glassbox including configurations of each internal components.
* Responsible for resolving Technical challenges with the underlying Architecture in AWS and improve the overall performance of the System.
* Partner with Infrastructure teams to manage Glassbox/ Tealeaf product and environment upgrades.
* Implement and maintain processes to enable Security, Risk and Privacy teams to ensure customer data privacy is maintained across all applications within Glassbox / Tealeaf.
* Proactively find opportunities by analyzing session activities and customer feedback to provide meaningful insights for executive reporting. Generate value by working with business clients to identify key events and segments, analyze session data, understand customer behavior and identify site issues that are adversely impacting conversion. Creating alerts, scorecards, reports, and dashboards to support growing business needs. Train IT and Business end users on various end to end monitoring solutions.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Knowledge of Glassbox components like Gateway, Analyzer, Probe and Site. and different components of user experience monitoring platform like Glassbox/Tealeaf.
* Knowledge of configuration and administration of monitoring tools like Glassbox, Tealeaf and Dynatrace in AWS combined with proven leadership, communication, and decision making abilities.
* Experience with AWS services (like EC2, S3, CLI, IM roles and ploicies etc) and configuration of scalable architectures using cloud formation templates.
* Knowledge of Glassbox Services like Cliwatch, Cligate, Clingine, Clara, Site and Clistore HA replication.
* Knowledge of Glassbox tool administration along with LDAP configurations and User based role groups
* Experience with administration of Tealeaf components like HBR, Canister, PCA and portal.
* Ability to automate complex, scalable and secure architectural solutions in AWS through CICD pipelines in Jenkins along with hands on experience with cloud formation templates, ansible, shell scripting, python and groovy.
* Installation/configration of Glassbox components like Gateway, Analyzer and Site on AWS centos platform.
* Ability to Take an existing application and successfully chalk out a roadmap for creating business intelligence and actionable user exp insights.
* Experience on TMS, Portal Configuration, Canister, HBR, Good knowledge in RTV & BBR Replay and their Configuration
* Knowledge in pipeline routing configurations, Capture server Configurations, Portal Management, events, Reports.
* Experience with administration of JIRA workflows, project creation, dashboards, user stories and reports.
* Technical knowledge and hands on experience with customer experience analytics frameworks.
* Capability in front of an architecture review board or the executive leaders.
* Experience with shell scritping, ansible, python, groovy scripts to enable CICD pipelines that meets enterprise Devops architecture standards.
* Experience with Web technologies like Java script, tag management, Ajax, jqeury and programming languages like Java or .Net.
* Experience with web/applications servers like Apache, Tomcat and Databases like MySql, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.