Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
The MSSB Contact Center IVR team develops and supports a portfolio of Contact Center IVR applications for MSSB clients and the field which include: self-service IVR applications, digital channels including chat, email and web, CTI and intelligent call routing, Call Recording and Speech Analytics, Work Force Management, and Call Back Technology and Reporting. These applications deliver a wide range of functionality by leveraging speech recognition and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and intelligent call routing to provide the best caller experience.
We are looking for a self-motivated team member for Genesys solution deployed at Morgan Stanley. The candidate will be primarily responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining contact center application implementation using Genesys. The successful candidate will be very Genesys-centric, however, they will need to have a broad call center view and understand in detail how the Genesys solution works with and alongside numerous other call center technologies. The most critical of these is multi-channel application development using the Genesys Customer Interaction Management (CIM) platform, Custom Desktops, NICE, IEX, and Virtual Hold. The Candidate should have solid hands-on experience and skills on Genesys development tools, configuration and support experience within a large contact center enterprise. This role will work closely with rest of the contact center application development team and business stakeholders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
* Ensure project deadlines are met and are in alignment with the needs of the business unit, and coincide with release management and governance.
* Design, implement, and execute changes such as e-Services, IVR, Call routing changes and call recording platform configuration changes
* 7 years of IT service delivery, project and staff management
5 years' experience with Genesys and other related technologies with thorough understanding of e-services, IVR, multi-channel call flows, queuing, routing and CTI on Genesys platform.
* Candidate should have strong experience of designing, developing and deploying e-services strategies on Genesys platform (Chat/Email/Web).
* Must have excellent troubleshooting skills on Genesys Customer Interaction Management platform including SIP/GVP.
* Experience in building IVR application with both AVP as well GVP. Experience building and supporting Call Center Reports on real time and historical reporting (Pulse, Infomart, and Advisor).
* Thorough understanding and experience in integrating Avaya VP/IVR application with Genesys.
* Experience designing Business Continuity /Disaster Recovery architecture
* Experience in building Genesys routing solution on top of Avaya PBX.
* Thorough understanding of Genesys products, services and future platform roadmap including building Omni channel solution using conversation manager, building SIP solution using Genesys SIP server.
* Excellent programming skills in Java/J2EE/ECMAScript.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that advises, originates, trades, manages, and distributes capital.