Full Stack Java Developer
Req #: 180104198
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). CT teams are aligned with corporate partners' evolving technology needs and the firm's ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
* Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
* Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
* Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
* Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Control Room/Trade Surveillance:
* Market Manipulation / Surveillance covering all the Investment Banking trading products
* Firmwide Trade and Communication restrictions
* Information Barrier Surveillance (Watchlist, Restricted List and MNPI Over the Wall monitoring)
* Regulatory driven (e.g. Unidentified Large Trader / Rule 13-H) and Client Review (Suitability): Monitoring of Private Bank accounts and Sales Managers Review Compliance
Specific responsibilities include:
* Contribute to the design and implementation of a strategic high-resiliency, multi-asset class, data origination Control Room platform
* Support the migration of the existing Legacy system developed on FLEX/Java Script Web UI to strategic platforms including Angular JS, React, Java J2EE
* Be part of the Global Surveillance Technology AD organization spread across of US and APAC to provide end to end design, build and delivery
* Follow established software engineering and best practices to ensure code quality, platform performance, stability and scalability
* B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
* 8+ years of application development experience in developing distributed mission-critical systems based on core Java and J2EE
* 5+ years of database programming experience design and build enterprise-scale and high-volume Oracle data processing applications using packages, procedures, triggers, PL/SQL, Java Stored Procedures
* 3+ years of core experience in design and development of front end models using React/Angular JS
* Thorough Code unit testing coverage and automation test development
* Experience in the implementation of IT Solutions and overall knowledge of Infrastructure and System Architecture, Data Management, Systems Integration and SQL.
* Proven ability to analyze complex processes and systems.
* Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of issues. Sense of urgency to solve problems and propose solutions
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to multi-task, proactive and attention to detail
* Application development experience in delivering complicated enterprise Investment Banking application for Market Surveillance or Investment Banking Front-office Trading Systems
* Financial Products knowledge of Equities and Equities Derivatives, Fixed Income, other Asset classes and Instruments
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.