At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The mission of the Web Applications Team is to build attractive and easy-to-use tools which provide our clients with access to in-depth profiles of millions of business people and companies.
As a Software Engineer on the Web Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that's building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
* Write high-volume server applications (full stack)
* Build slick and responsive Web UI tools that can handle millions of requests a day
* Work with cutting-edge technology like Hadoop, Solr, JBoss, Hibernate, Angular, HBase and Mongo
* Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
* Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
* Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list
* 2-7 years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
* Knowledge of and experience using Angular 2 and up or React and Node.js.
* Knowledge of Java or similar programming languages - a plus
* Experience with any of the following: J2EE, JMS, Hibernate, Spring - is a plus
* Familiarity with Hadoop, Solr/Lucene - is a plus
* Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
* Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.
ZoomInfo is a leading B2B intelligence provider that helps businesses expedite growth through tools that optimize sales and marketing effectiveness. For more information, go to www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
ZoomInfo helps sales and marketing teams accelerate growth by providing the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company information.