The Ensign Group
Ensign Services Inc., seeks a culture driven talented and energetic IT Field Resource, as to serve the needs of our rapidly expanding client base across the United States.
About the Company:
ESI is the most progressive company in the exploding healthcare services field today. Dedicated to restoring public confidence in the healthcare industry, ESI has assembled a team of highly competent, dedicated and caring individuals who are creating a new standard of excellence for healthcare providers everywhere. ESI currently serves over 300+ locations which include Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities, Home Health, Hospice, Healthcare Resorts, Mobile Diagnostics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Transportation, and Laboratory Services. With nearly 40,000 employees in 15 states nationwide, these facilities have no corporate headquarters or a traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the "Service Center," a world-class service team that provides the centralized Clinical, Legal, Risk Management, HR, Training, Accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus squarely on day-to-day care and business issues in their facilities.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking to add a professional, personable, and passionate individual to our Field Ops Team. This position is a field driven position, and require someone who loves meeting and interacting with different people on a daily and weekly basis. This position will expose you to a variety of IT Technology, Healthcare Information Technology, Project Management, Customer Service, HIPPA, Compliance Rules and Regulations, EHR Systems, Data Center Support, and Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implement and deploy new hardware, infrastructure setup, and support at newly acquired and existing entities on an independent basis.
* Deploy necessary equipment at workstations, offices, hallways, etc.
* Be accountable from end to end to ensure that the network installation premise is up and running correctly.
* Analyze problems and implement solutions, including exercising discretion and independent
* judgment to solve problems and address issues presented for resolution.
* Apply systems analysis techniques to assess and determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
* Identify and fix any under-utilization of systems and network resources relying on skills and proficiency in the application of information to computer systems analysis.
* Make analytical assessments and decisions and consult with networking about how each computer network should function.
* Provide on-site support to operating entities.
* Assist the field with email or trouble ticket inquiries to resolve IT systems issues and problems promptly; escalate when necessary to the Help Desk Analyst Tier 2, Engineering or Networking team.
* When necessary, assist the field with addressing support inquiries via telephone.
* Provide support and incident management and communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
* Track issues to resolution and update tickets as needed.
* Update the field with issue resolutions or ETR.
* Track user account creations, changes, and deletions via our ticketing system promptly.
* When necessary, perform password resets, and track via our ticketing system.
* Support computers, laptops, smartphones, copiers, kiosk, time clocks, phones, nurse call and all other applications essential to day to day operations.
* Escalate problems as required to the Help Desk Tier 2, Engineering or Networking teams and track resolution.
* Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact, and independently develop a plan to respond.
* Perform work as requested by the IT Manager and other related IT departments and field locations.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the organization.
* Any other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary to ensure that the needs of the organization and computer users are met.
* Work in office areas, basements, network rooms (MDF/IDF), Telco Rooms, and other storage areas.
* Moves intermittently and frequently during working hours.
* Heavy "local" travel (75% plus). Drive distances up to 4 hours as needed..
* Travel by air on a monthly basis or when required, (50% or more). Could be gone for up to two weeks, as needed. Schedules are subject to changes
* Works beyond regular working hours daily on weekends and holidays, only when necessary.
* Subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
* Subject to injury from falls, burns from equipment, odors, exposed to dust, disinfectants, hazardous chemicals, tobacco smoke, and other air contaminants
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* 1-3 years of IT Field Experience or Related Experience.
* In-depth Knowledge of Windows skills, network basics, Citrix, Active Directory, and Microsoft applications.
* Customer service and performance-driven.
* Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Possess the ability to make independent decisions and exercise discretion and judgment.
* Possess the ability to interact respectfully and professionally with personnel, residents, visitors, and the general public. Able to be calm and level-headed in emergencies.
* Well groomed, professionally dressed, professional, and possess the ability to work harmoniously with others inside and outside the department.
* Willing and able to seek out new methods and principles and to incorporate them into existing practices.
* IT Resource will respond appropriately to written and oral requests for assistance from the field or from within the IT Department.
* Knowledgeable in the use of computers, networks, e-mail, spreadsheets and document word processing.
ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary and benefits, plus eligibility for bonuses and stock options.
If you'd like to make the world a better place and believe you can meet the expectations outlined above, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for our organization!
Salary: Salaried position commensurate with experience
Position Type: Regular Full Time, Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, vacation pay, holiday pay, fun, and supportive work environment
Location: Primary location will be Seattle WA, while providing support in Boise, ID and Northern California Markets.
Marcus Gilliam - IT Manager
All inquiries held in confidence. No phone calls or agencies/third party/recruiting, please.
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening required.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs
About The Ensign Group
The Ensign Group provides health care services in the post-acute care continuum and other ancillary businesses.