Requisition Number: 153350
Position Title: Intern General
Security Automation Engineer (Intern)
* Must be available for a fulltime internship September - November
The information security intern will be responsible for helping the Game and Platform Security Engineering team protect EA and EA customers by identifying, cataloging and driving resolution of security risks in platforms and games produced by EA.
* Developing security tooling and automation to identify security risks and code defects at scale
* Interpret requirements into technical deliverables
* Validate existing automation and monitoring mechanisms, and plan for improvements
* Object Oriented development: C#, Java, Python
* Relational database technology: Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
* Windows Server 2016
* On track for Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Science, or related field
* Self-driven, resourceful, and able to achieve goals with minimum supervision. Works well in groups.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team collaboration skills
* Experience with security tooling including Coverity, Fortify, AppScan, Qualys
* Regular Expressions
Requirements for Internship:
* We are currently recruiting candidates enrolled fulltime in U.S. accredited universities with an internship/co-op program pursing a Bachelors', Masters', or PHD level degree. You must be currently enrolled and not eligible for graduation until after your internship ends. Recent college graduates or those who will graduate prior to the start of the internship program are not eligible for the program.
Community / Marketing Title: Fall 2019: Security Automation Engineer Intern (BS/MS Degree)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-03 03:58:52.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts develops, markets, publishes, and distributes games, content, and services for game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets worldwide.