Requisition Number: 156076
Position Title: Assoc Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Coordinator
EA is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Coordinator to help deploy emails to our global network of players through enterprise level deployment systems across our portfolio of games.
This role is an integral part of the Dynamic Omnichannel Messaging (DOM) team; a centralized, always-on, automated marketing program that drives acquisition, engagement, and retention across EA's portfolio of games and destinations. The Email Marketing Coordinator will make a big impact supporting the day-to-day operations of our global enterprise email program, in addition to enabling key partners to continue to iterate and automate our program which will be central to fortifying DOM tech and bringing Personalization Intelligence to players.
One of the Dynamic Messaging team's key principles is to deliver world-class content experiences for EA players. The Email Marking Coordinator will help to deliver personalized content across the player journey and help shape these experiences through our email channel.
About the Team
The Dynamic Messaging team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver personalized messages, at scale; and strategically delivers enterprise-wide solutions that allow for cross-channel marketing automation to power new digital business models.
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Understand daily operations, systems, and data related to EA's email program
* Work with email team in order to optimize program by monitoring deployments, providing results for analysis, and collaborating with team members
* Asset management for all deployment request types
* Build and manage of core English content that is required for translations
* Manage documents that are used for distribution for localization
* Manage all global edits and approvals
* QA checks prior to email deployments
* Set global email content live for deployment
* Manage email program campaign calendar
* Manage and maintain program automations
* Work with partner teams to deploy Ad Hoc deployment requests
* Partner with cross-functional teams to identify gaps in processes and to develop and deliver workflow enhancements
* Cultivate relationships with internal partners and stakeholders
* Update and maintain process documentation and best practices
* Troubleshoot and solve problems in a highly visible environment
* Develop a deep understanding of our player segmentation approach
* Consistently identify opportunities to scale and refine tools and processes
* Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry
Desired Skills and Experience
* 3+ years experience of Email Marketing Experience
* Experience with major ESP platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
* 2+ years of free hand (expert) HTML experience (preferred)
* 2+ years of free hand (expert) SQL experience (preferred)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or Economics is preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects among a wide range of internal stakeholders, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Experience navigating complex operational processes
* Creative and strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
* Investigative, problem-solving mindset and a strong eye for detail
* Positive, solution-oriented attitude
* Expertise in quality control checks, in-depth troubleshooting
* Highly curious and eager to learn
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with data
* Proactive, operationally minded, and efficiency focused
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, and deadline-oriented environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suites
* Experience with the gaming industry (desktop and mobile), game development, platforms, subscription models, and ecosystems is a plus
* Experience with Quality Assurance workflows is a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-10 04:44:00.397
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Los Angeles - Playa Vista
Location_formattedLocationLong: Playa Vista, California US
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts is a company that develops, markets, publishes, and distributes games, content, and services for game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.