Executive Technology Support Engineer
Req #: 190052665
Location: Washington, DC, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Leading a high performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
This role requires a wide variety or strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management
* Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
* Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
* Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
* Drives Performance and develops teams - Recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
* Effectively collaborate with Peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
* Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied towards maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.
* Available on a 24x7x365 basis to provide desktop technology support to senior executive users. Analyze, design and implement support processes and continual service improvements aimed at improving technology performance and minimizing impact of technology changes to senior executive users. Create and execute the implementation strategy for new technology deployments impacting the senior executive users. Employ a proactive approach aimed at minimizing technology issues impacting the senior executive users. Lead all activities and tasks related to supporting technology used by senior executive staff.
* Manage efforts from the internal and external teams with regard to specific projects impacting the senior executives. Liaise with GTI management to determine the needs of the senior executive users and identify technology solutions that meet those needs. Liaise with GTI Engineering and Operations teams to diagnose and resolve all technology issues affecting the senior executive users.
* Experience in leading or coordinating activities across a diverse group of professionals with visibility to senior management. Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and decision making skills including experience with project management methodologies. Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills with the ability to influence and lead others.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate across technology towers. Experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues related to desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Thorough understanding of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems, Windows Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010/2013, MS Office 2012/2018, MS SharePoint 2007/2010, Blackberry Enterprise Services, Bloomberg, RSA SecurID, Citrix Receiver, LAN/WAN and file& print infrastructures. Solid working knowledge of iOS devices.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.