Project Delivery Lead - Digital Wealth Management
Req #: 190034118
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Project Delivery Lead within Wealth Management Technology will work on the Digital Wealth Management (DWM) program. This program involves the delivery of a multi-channel self-directed investing experience with many new and enhanced digital capabilities for CWM, PB and JPMS clients.
As Project Delivery Lead, you will have responsibility for proposing and implementing improvements in our Agile delivery model to achieve greater efficiency across Wealth Management Scrum Teams and externally with our CCB Digital, Product Management and Operations partners. In addition, you will have responsibility for overseeing release planning, deployment planning and driving resolution of critical delivery issues/risks across Wealth Management Scrum Teams.
* Identify and propose opportunities for continuous improvement in our Agile delivery model; driving towards a large-scale scrum model across Wealth Management Tech, CCB Digital Tech, Product Management and Operations.
* Facilitate DWM Program Status Forum with all Wealth Management Work-stream Project Leads, Scrum Masters, QA Leads, BA Leads, Design Authorities and Application Leads.
* Maintain line-of-sight on major delivery issues/risks across Wealth Management Scrum Teams and work with leads to drive resolution/mitigation approach and escalation.
* Manage the release planning process across Wealth Management Work-streams. Ensure major release planning blockers are identified, define action plans with leads and manage communications/escalations.
* Identify improvements in the release planning process; including opportunities for more timely and self-service reporting for key stakeholders (application development managers, product management, project leads, etc.)
* Manage monthly deployment planning and execution. Identify opportunities for streamlining the deployment planning and execution model.
* Manage cross-functional resources working on the DWM program - Scrum Masters, Tech BAs and Project Leads.
* Responsible for Program Status Reporting and oversight of Project Financials in Clarity.
* 5+ years of large enterprise level experience in information technology with an emphasis on technology project management
* Proven experience managing software development-based projects
* Demonstrated experience with the Agile Methodology and transforming large organizations from Waterfall to Agile Scrum
* Experience with Project Task Estimation, Resource Scheduling, Risk Management, and Issue Management
* Budget / Financial Management experience
* Proficient in multiple business disciplines and functions in the financial services industry. Wealth Management background a plus
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.