Cognizant Software Consulting
Come join Cognizant Digital Technology Consulting! The Software Consulting group is home to Cognizant's strategic Digital Transformation to help our clients thrive in the digital economy. Our team provides various legacy (pre-transformation) consulting from our Lean-Agile experts, Product Managers whom can guide customers in ideate and develop innovative software solutions, Quality Engineers who can help modernize QA practices, and Enterprise DevOps coaches for scaling.
For customers whom are ready for digital transformation, we combine Lean-Agile/Product management/DevOps and have built digital transformation consulting offerings that help our customers embrace the science of Digital Transformation and thrive in a world being consumed by software.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping clients in their Digital transformation journey. Do you thrive in a pace and swiftly changing technology? Are you curious by nature and are a life - long learner? You are encouraged to apply! We are seeking you for our Lean/Agile Software Capability Group!
Job responsibilities will include collaborating with our clients on presenting them with the digital transformation service lines to working on engagements to lead them through their journey. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with clients on engagements. You have a strong foundation in consulting along with experience in some of these attributes:
Program Management, Lean/Agile, DevOps, & Quality.
Do you meet the following requirements?
Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or equivalent experience.
* You are a self-starter and thrive in ambiguity.
* You have excellent critical thinking & analytical skills.
* You are an excellent communicator and active listener
* You will work with clients & lead stakeholder initiatives.
* You are driven, ambitious, & have a real passion for learning.
* You can travel and work onsite with clients.
* You are a Consultant & Coach
* You have 5 years of Scrum or equivalent Agile framework
* Experience performing the SM, PO, or RTE role for several years or other agile roles in a scaled agile implementation.
* Technical background/knowledge - Typically in Software, Architecture, DevOps, Engineering function, Data Analysis, Metrics, etc.
* Lean - Lean Rules & Principles, Lean Leadership, Kaizen Events, Value Stream Mapping, Standardization, Structured Problem Solving (A3), 5S, Leader Standard Work, Lean Startup, Lean Product Development, Lean Manufacturing.
* Agile - Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scaling Agile (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale, etc).
* Tools - Working knowledge of 1 or more of the following. Jira, Rally/CA, Version-One, TFS, RTC, Agile-Craft, DORA, Agility Health Radar, or other relevant Lean/Agile tools.
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.