About Corporate Security
Cognizant Corporate Security, a key organization within Cognizant, is chartered with managing and directing the global enterprise physical and logical security programs. The Corporate Security organization is responsible for the oversight and coordination of security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and various other groups, and is responsible for identifying security initiatives and standards.
Corporate Security drives security compliance and serves as the key organization responsible with helping the business appropriately manage security risks. Corporate security at Cognizant is also responsible for providing governance and support across Cognizant's business verticals and horizontals as an overlay service in providing security advisory and governance within select LoB's across the firm minimizing security exposure for clients as well as the firm.
Cognizant is searching for a multifaceted information security leader and subject matter expert (SME) who can support and provide information security architecture and governance expertise to assist with the implementation of the Cognizant corporate cloud security strategy.
This role will collaborate closely with, and interface a great deal with Cognizant technical and business teams to assist with the implementation required cloud security policy, controls, and automation. This role will ultimately serve as a liaison between Corporate Security management on cloud architectures and compute that will be hosted and/or operated by Cognizant resources.
This role will serve as a key point of contact for tracking and communication of project status for the implementation of the Cognizant cloud security strategy.
Candidate must possess the following requirements:
* A four-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent certification, or experience is required.
* Required 8-10 years of progressive information security experience across various information security / information technology risk management domains such as but not limited to: application security, infrastructure security, internet and network security, identity and access management, cloud governance frameworks, cloud security architecture, etc.
* Previous client facing and advisory experience required. Big4 IT risk management consulting experience a plus.
* Understanding of network design principles with and knowledge of virtualized environments and implementation of security controls in a virtual infrastructure.
* Understanding of current information security and IT risk management solutions market and vendor spaces across broad security domains
* Solid understanding as to how to mitigate risks with common controls such as WAF'S, IDPS's, MPS's, AWL, etc.
* Implement common principles and practices across cloud platforms and provide compliance with industry specific guidelines such as the Security Trust and Assurance Registry from the Cloud Security Alliance.
* · Industry recognized and vendor specific cloud security certifications preferred (Azure)
* Heavy experience security experience across cloud architecture deployments (Azure), governance, and general cloud security controls.
* Demonstrated technical aptitude across security controls and technology required.
* Minimum 4 years designing security for enterprise cloud infrastructure, network and application architectures.
* Subject matter expert (SME) across the entire IT stack as well as diverse IT systems, networking and security components, applications, and operating systems. Solid understanding as to how to mitigate risks with common controls such as WAF'S, IDPS's, MPS's, AWL, etc.
* Lead the improvement of governance, compliance, and quality assurance across cloud security architectures supporting vertical and horizontal business units.
* Understanding of information risk management frameworks, regulations, data protection guidelines and standards
* Technical aptitude and critical thinking skills while having the ability to think outside the box, demonstrated ability to solve complex information security problems, ability to observe security risks and weaknesses and provide security recommendations to respective project and delivery teams
* Experience authoring reports, data flow diagrams, and Visio drawings for security systems and networks required.
About Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant's single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions and business results.
Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500. Cognizant is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.