Alliance Data Systems
As a SRE Deployment Engineer, you'd be responsible for the safe deployment of software releases into the production environment, identifying deficiencies and potential failures related to software releases, and developing and maintaining deployment tools.
* Collaborate with Software Engineers to deploy applications and configuration changes.
* Assist in development and implementation of deployment code.
* Automate and streamline our procedures and processes.
* Develop deployment support documentation.
* Attend training on technologies related to deployment procedures and standards.
* Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
* Act as point of contact for deployment related inquiries and issues.
* Support and perform maintenance across product and data environments/systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask
* Strong background in Linux
* Proficient with python and bash
* Ability to collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time
* Knowledge of and experience with network stack, protocols
* Knowledge of AWS technologies a plus
* Experience with automation tools: Puppet, Chef, Jenkins a plus
* Knowledge of Docker for container orchestration a plus
* Experience working with Agile methodologies, preferably SCRUM
* Experience with git
* Experience with JIRA and Confluence
* 5 years of experience
* Computer science degree or equivalent
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Alliance Data Systems
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing, loyalty, and credit solutions.