The Software Engineer designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectivesAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* 3+ years of experience in Application Development preferably in wireless industry and/or finance function.
* Candidates must have 1 - 1.5+ years of experience in Aptitude, RevPro, RevStream, and/or other ASC 606 / IFRS 15 solutions following double entry principles.
* 3+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise integrations using architectures such as SOA.
* 3+ years of experience in ETL/ELT/In Database Processing.
* Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
* Recommended experience with Teradata: Loading data into Teradata production and development warehouse using BTEQ, FASTLOAD, FASTEXPORT, MULTI LOAD, and ETL Tools like Aptitude or Informatica.
* Experience in creating stored procedures to enrich, validate and load data.
* Experience in performance tuning, ETL/ELT mappings and high-volume databases.
* Recommended experience in tools - Rally, Jira, Agile craft, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Sauce labs.
* Recommended experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
* Recommended experience identifying and effectively deploying system monitoring solutions and establishing and measuring service level agreements for these systems.
* Must have development experience on at least 2-4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
* Must have experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
* Must have development or testing experience preferably in CI/CT/CD, and Agile CI/CT or DevOps environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
* Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
* Participate in DIT, Auto-regression activities.
* Develops or updates design, functional mappings and technical documents and participates in peer reviews to allow acceptance of upcoming changes to production.
* Build and unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards automated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
* Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
* Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
* Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
* Has an intent to learn and understand development requirements
* Provides on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.