See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems is looking for an Electronic Warfare, EW, Systems Engineer that will be involved in developing, integrating and testing complex real time embedded electronic warfare systems. Motivated and positive minded engineers must hold an active United States security clearance and skilled in areas needed for cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams. BAE Systems is focused on enhancing operational EW capabilities for a wide variety of platforms. Constituent to the EW objectives of improving air vehicle survivability and executing suppression and destruction of enemy air defenses, BAE Systems develops technology for RF sensing, signal processing, identification, detection, and geolocation of emitters.
This position will involve developing, integrating and testing new Electronic Warfare (EW) systems. In this position you will perform systems engineering functions such as developing and managing systems level requirements, developing operational systems concepts, performing system architecture trade studies, originating design concepts, and/or performing systems level integration and test for highly complex EW systems.
Responsibilities may include:
* Working on a team of engineers (Hardware, Software and Systems) on EW related programs performing one of more of the following systems engineering functions:
* Problem solving in a large real time complex EW system environment
* Requirement analysis / management for complex EW system
* Evaluate or develop complex system designs and architectures
* Develop Functional Performance and Qualification test plans and/or procedures
* Write Functional Performance and Qualification test reports
* Contribute to a major customer reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, and/or TRR)
* Perform system level integration and test of a complex EW system
* Verify and validate complex system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements
* Support external testing (e.g., Range test, Flight test, etc)
* Analyze and develop Electronic Attack (EA) techniques to counter current and emerging threats to airborne platforms
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems.