BAE Systems is looking for a Cybersecurity/Information Assurance Engineer. The qualified candidate will be working on the security engineering team supporting engineering activities in a rapid development environment to support the specification, development, and application of computer security technologies, cybersecurity and information assurance management techniques to DoD and Intelligence Community systems.
Tasks may include:
* Leading cyber system engineering teams
* Leading Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities for DoD and Intelligence Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework and ICD-503 guidelines
* Supporting offensive architecture analysis and design of defense-in-depth solutions
* Developing and assessing system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones
* Conducting and analyzing vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with RMF controls and DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS)
* Analyzing static code scans and dynamic code scans to validate Application Security and Development STIG compliance
* Leading and coordinating security test event teams to achieve accreditation milestones
* Verifying and validating vulnerability resolutions and/or mitigations
* Supporting proposal and cost estimate activitiesThis position may require business travel to customer locations in support of product demonstrations, software installation, and system testing.
Keywords: Cyber, security, vulnerability, STIG, RMF, Risk Management Framework, A&A, Assessment and Authorization, threat modeling, offensive, attack vector, defense-in-depth
About Bae Systems
BAE Systems engages in the design, development, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems used in the air, on land, at sea, and in space.