We are seeking a talented Senior or Supervisor level Web Developer looking for an opportunity to showcase their talent in an environment that encourages creativity and innovation. You will work with clients and our in-house team to develop cloud-based omnichannel eCommerce solutions on leading platforms. Show us your talent by sending a link to your portfolio or examples of recent work.
* Lead a project team to understand and find creative solutions to client's requirements though design, front end code, and back end scripting * Design and build cutting-edge websites and web based applications * Participate in pre-sale activities and help with estimation
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) required.
* Must have 5+ years of professional experience in web application design and development
* Experience in developing solutions to solve complex business needs
* Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization
* Able to efficiently and effectively manage problem solving activities either in a team format or individually; must be able to communicate with diverse groups of users and developers
* Exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of coding/application design best practices
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
* Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
* Some travel required
* Experience working on a modern eCommerce platform
* Experience with React, Angular, Node.JS, Backbone.JS, Bootstrap, HTML/HTML5, SASS, and GitHub preferred
* Familiarity with Responsive Web Design and Mobile application development is a plus
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9577
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC BA NetSuite Commerce
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9577
Location: One Union Square, 600 University St Ste 1100, Seattle, WA US
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.