American Achievement Corporation
You can think of us as a 100-year old startup company employing more than 1,200 people in more than ten facilities across North America, we are recognized as one of the oldest and largest distributors of commemorative jewelry and recognition products. Under the American Achievement Corporation umbrella is the heartbeat brand of Balfour. Balfour, founded in 1913, is well known for its long and successful history of the manufacturing, sales and marketing of class rings, yearbooks, letter jackets and graduation regalia to middle school, high school and college students and alumni. Today, we're focused on delivering exceptional quality that lasts a lifetime and captures the special memories of student life. We're also focused on expanding the assortment of products and programs that students, alumni, educators and schools have to choose from. We are here to connect students to the most meaningful moments of their lives. We're incredibly proud and grateful to be a small part of these experiences and more. We're in the business of preserving memories and celebrating success. And we know that our customers make a difference in the world around them and they will continue to inspire us.
Who We Are & What We Do
Working with students and schools, we can't help but have a youthful spirit and continual penchant for learning. Those qualities and the values our people have is what makes Balfour different. We've separated ourselves from the rest and even though we've been around for more than 100 years, we act like a modern-day start-up company driven by innovation and delivering exceptional service to every one of our customers. We are here to amplify achievements.
Essential Position Functions:
* E-Commerce Content Specialist is responsible for validating and populating product data
* Ensure compliance with data governance rules, perform quality checks, and initiate corrective actions
* Gathers and compiles product information from various information sources. Clean and standardize data
* Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, implement, and maintain best practices
* Liaise with IT or appropriate systems administrators as necessary
* Act as Business Unit SME. Maintain documentation of PIM processes
* Performs any other projects related to Product Information Management (PIM) as required
* Help train the business users in creating PIM reports
* Using reports and queries to analyze data for functional validity and accuracy; and modifying data
* Develop deep understanding of business process flow for information into PIM and out to multiple manufacturing and financial systems to anticipate data needs and interaction
* Prior experience with PIM technologies a plus
* Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in data analytics and/or ecommerce experience
* Self-motivated, team player with the ability to coordinate workload independently to complete task in accordance with deadlines
* Preference to work in a fast paced, evolving and deadline driven environment
* Very strong attention to accuracy and detail
* Work independently, performing a wide variety of product information assignments such as collecting, organizing, preparing and uploading product information
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
AAC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
About American Achievement Corporation
American Achievement Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies class rings, yearbooks, graduation products, and recognition and affinity jewelry.