American Achievement Corporation
You can think of us as a 100-year old startup company employing more than 1,200 people in more than ten facilities across North America, we are recognized as one of the oldest and largest distributors of commemorative jewelry and recognition products. Under the American Achievement Corporation umbrella is the heartbeat brand of Balfour. Balfour, founded in 1913, is well known for its long and successful history of the manufacturing, sales and marketing of class rings, yearbooks, letter jackets and graduation regalia to middle school, high school and college students and alumni. Today, we're focused on delivering exceptional quality that lasts a lifetime and captures the special memories of student life. We're also focused on expanding the assortment of products and programs that students, alumni, educators and schools have to choose from. We are here to connect students to the most meaningful moments of their lives. We're incredibly proud and grateful to be a small part of these experiences and more. We're in the business of preserving memories and celebrating success. And we know that our customers make a difference in the world around them and they will continue to inspire us.
Who We Are & What We Do
Working with students and schools, we can't help but have a youthful spirit and continual penchant for learning. Those qualities and the values our people have is what makes Balfour different. We've separated ourselves from the rest and even though we've been around for more than 100 years, we act like a modern-day start-up company driven by innovation and delivering exceptional service to every one of our customers. We are here to amplify achievements.
The Balfour Values
* Difference Makers
* Products with Purpose
* Proud Yet Humble
The E-Commerce Business Analyst will be responsible for the support and implementation of customer-facing e-commerce projects across all business. Responsibilities include increasing the efficiency of the company's e-commerce sales by undertaking research and cost-benefit analysis. Also responsible for identifying, analyzing, and understanding the e-commerce requirements and generating supporting documentation for e-commerce priorities. The E-Commerce Business Analyst is responsible for gathering internal and external client business specifications. They generally work with the internal e-commerce and web development teams to analyze and design the e-commerce solutions to meet the business objectives.
Essential Position Functions:
* Expert in sales management systems which include the retail, distribution, and manufacturing processes
* Supporting and implementing various e-commerce development projects
* Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution
* Document the enhancements and recommendations from project managers and business stakeholders and evaluate site design and functionality
* Document and communicate a consistent, transparent view of the status of the program across the required business stakeholder community.
* Create feature overview decks and training materials and present them to stakeholders
* Collaborate with project owners, development teams and SME's to ensure goals are planned and aligned to match business needs and makes effective use of resources across projects.
* Drive analysis and resolution of complex problems with multiple variables & risks.
* Interface with all key work partners and areas affected by the program including business teams, end users, services organizations, IT teams, all stakeholders, vendors and implementation teams.
* Experience with program management software, tracking, metrics, reporting, and accountability of successes.
* Experience with project management software, tracking, metrics, reporting, and accountability of successes.
* Experience with Project or Portfolio Management systems.
* Proficient in MS office tools and JIRA
* Aware of different functionalities and features of the main web
* Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records of requirements
* Excellent organizational and management skills
* 5+ years of business/industry work experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or discipline related to industry
* Experience with Agile software development (SCRUM Master Certification is a plus)
* Experience with executive and cross-functional presentations and communication
* Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
* E-Commerce website experience preferred
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
AAC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
About American Achievement Corporation
American Achievement Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies class rings, yearbooks, graduation products, and recognition and affinity jewelry.