Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a Director of Security to join our Network and Security team in New York City. If you are excited by the prospect of securing technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you.
As Director for Information Security, you will work closely with operations and development teams using modern technologies and cloud platforms like AWS to assess server and application security, prepare for and handle security incidents, and implement tools and processes to measure and improve security. You will also work with our data science team to secure petabytes of data, our CI/CD teams to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities, and the rest of the organization to drive global information security and compliance. We are trusted by thousands of brands and publishers to securely measure their digital advertisements each day, so this is a crucial role in the company.
The Network and Security team is tasked with maintaining the Information Security Program at Integral Ad Science by collaborating closely with the rest of the organization to ensure data integrity, security and compliance. We put the right systems in place to monitor security events, scan for vulnerabilities and respond to security incidents. We also help maintain compliance programs like SOC II and DGPR.
What you'll do:
* Manage the security team, coordinate day-to-day activities and ongoing initiatives
* Work closely with various engineering teams to establish, implement and promote security standards to properly secure applications, networks and systems
* Work with compliance team to manage and improve security controls and audits
* Establish and promote security best practices and general security awareness across multiple development teams
* Analyze, escalate and remediate security incidents
* Correlate suspicious activity, identify false positives and alert on key security metrics
* Build things you'll be proud of
Who you are:
* Driven, highly organized and motivated individual who is passionate about technology and security
* Inquisitive, have a can-do attitude and a remarkable knack for figuring things out and getting things done
* Work well within a team but also individually and with little direction
* Can communicate effectively in both written and oral forms to technical and non-technical audiences
* Work well under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Have the ability to apply hands-on knowledge to solve technical problems
* Have thorough knowledge about modern web application architecture and how to secure it (OWASP)
* Understand security frameworks like NIST CSF, ISO27001, and CIS
* Possess a solid understanding of Linux, network protocols and operations engineering
What you have:
* 8+ years of experience in Information Security or related field
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of security tools such as intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanners like Burp Suite, traffic analysis tools and packet sniffers like Wireshark, log collection and analysis like the ELK stack or other SIEM tools
* Thorough understanding of AWS, including AWS security controls and tools
* Knowledge of industry security standards, principles, techniques and technologies (OWASP, ISO27001, NIST etc.)
* Knowledge of Linux, scripting and automation
* Proven ability to lead large projects that involved multiple development teams
* Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
What puts you over the top:
* SANS or Certified Ethical Hacker certifications
* Master of BurpSuite
* You can easily decrypt an XOR encrypted message
* You know who "Little Bobby Tables" is
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.