JOB SUMMARYWe're looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated individual that is seeking a position with the global leader in commercial real estate services. This candidate will lead multiple IAM projects, architect, build, deploy, operate, and maintain our Identity & Access Mgmt. platform and services. The candidate must have leadership and management experience with IAM technologies and concepts like SSO, OpenID Connect, MFA, Federation, Role Based Access Control, and next generation IAM platforms. The ideal candidate will be active in the IAM community and have a track record of accomplishments with Microsoft IAM technologies like Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD, Certificate Authority, and directory services like AD/Azure AD/LDAP/Virtual Directory. The candidate should also possess a deep technical understanding of PKI, Privileged Access, DevOps, and cloud technologies impacted by IAM. The candidate must possess a demonstrated passion for IAM, possess strong communication skills, and have the desire to learn the complexities of the commercial real estate industry. The candidate must also possess architectural and operational skills related to enterprise application development and related technologies.
* Cultivate and drive a global IAM strategy for CBRE
* Implement Sailpoint IdentityIQ and integrate CBRE applications over a defined roadmap
* Define and implement a privileged access strategy to include acquisition, staffing, and rollout
* Establish a series of business and technology relevant metrics to gauge the effectiveness of the IAM Program
* Build excitement and passion for CBRE's IAM Program through a variety of methods: Internal/external blogs, demos, internal/external conferences, presentations
* Provide technical leadership to product development teams and their problems, basing solutions on open standards and industry best practices
* Cultivate relationships across the IAM industry to maintain knowledge of the industry, products, and the competitive landscape
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or master's degree in related field of work.
* 8 - 12 years of related experience and/or training, including 5 years of experience at the management level.
* Industry related certifications preferred.
* Demonstrated experience with Sailpoint and PAM systems from implementation to operationalization.
* Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on enterprise scale architecture.
* 5 to 7 years' experience of advanced knowledge in IAM related work (Directories, Role Governance, SSO/MFA, PAM)
* Proven track record of leadership over technical, security and IAM Teams
* Ability to positively engaged with the business at all levels
* Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, manage and resolve in a timely manner.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
* Strong communication and conceptual skills with desire to share knowledge and cross-train.
* Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Knowledge of open source, open standards, and modern programming/application paradigms
* You are passionate about improving end user experiences with IAM technologies
* You are looking to be a part of a cutting edge, highly visible, and impactful project for an industry leading global company
* You love working with other highly talented and passionate architects and leaders
* You're not afraid to challenge the status quo
CBRE Group operates as a globally integrated provider of commercial real estate services in the office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hotel sectors.