Caci International Inc
DevOps Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219034
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to support continuous integration and automated deployments of a unique, cross domain collaboration system currently residing on 4 security domains, and deemed mission critical by our rapidly expanding user base. You will be part of an agile development team where problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills are critical to success. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance with cutting-edge technologies, while changing the way the government delivers software applications. Perhaps the most rewarding aspect of this program is the frequent user interaction and unsolicited feedback on the value you bring to the mission every single day. We live and breathe the mission right along-side our users. Choose us and make building and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Support to build, test, integrate, and deploy software baselines using DevOps and Continuous Delivery best practices.
* Leverage broad knowledge across Agile Software Engineering disciplines and Cloud Technologies to advise, identify, create, and deliver Infrastructure Services and Architecture that enable the successful migration of applications and services to the Cloud.
* Work closely with both development and engineering staff to contribute to the identification, assessment, and integration of wide ranging technologies and advanced concepts which facilitate the development, refactoring, and re-architecting of systems across different security domains, in order to ensure successful migration to the Cloud.
* Leverage software engineering skills and DevOps best practices to deliver critical infrastructure to cloud-based environments.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
* A minimum of 7 years of related work experience.
* Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services.
* Experience using and deploying virtual machines in cloud environments.
* Strong knowledge of Linux and its deployment in virtual environments.
* Experience with Git and configuration management processes.
* Experience with container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or AWS Elastic Container Services along with orchestration technologies such as Swarm, etc.
* Experience with open source indexing technologies, (e.g. Elastic).
* Understanding of open-core SW configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet).
* Ability to leverage scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby) to speed deployments.
* Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
* Experience with identity management, access, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP).
* Experience with REST, microservices, containers, and other architecture styles.
* Experience with Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, and Behavior and/or Test Driven development.
* Experience monitoring network activity and network traffic redirection. Familiarity with proxy implementations (e.g. iptables, mod_proxy, digital certificates, etc.)
* Demonstrated experience with agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology.
* Experience applying industry best practices to ensure system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance.
* Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
* Certification(s): Active Security+ or CISSP Certification.
* Thrive in an energetic, dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities - learn and become productive quickly to meet team goals.
* A can-do attitude, able to do what it takes to deliver.
* Eager to engage with our user base, to troubleshoot issues, and respond to their questions and feedback.
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Desire to stay educated on current technology trends.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with Non-SQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra.
* Familiarity with Cloud Application Platforms such as Heroku, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift.
* Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
* Experience with ICD-503 compliant solutions.
* Administration of VMWare.
* Experience or knowledge of Host Based Security System (HBSS).
* Experience or knowledge of hyperconverged infrastructure solutions such as Nutanix.
* Experience with distributed storage technologies geared towards container solutions such as GlusterFS or Ceph.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post & Denver Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc