Location: AA Headquarters 1 (DFW-HDQ1)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 27799
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You've come to the right place.
You don't have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We're glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we're building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry - and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
About The Job
This job is a member of the Information Technology Team, within the Information Technology Division. The Sr. Identity Management Developer is responsible for designing, developing and supporting key applications for Identity provisioning and governance of user ID's and entitlement privileges. The developer will build Role Based and Attribute Based Access Control strategies (RBAC) for access to sensitive systems. This role also will build tools to automate provisioning, reviewing, and termination of Access, within OIM/SailPoint Identity IQ Solution and provide technical assistance and direction to the team in the design and implementation of reporting.
Specifically, you'll do the following:
* Identifies code improvement opportunities and refactor code
* Participates in requirement and design gathering sessions
* Participates in peer code review sessions
* Prepares system documentation
* Contributes to project estimation process
* Develops Java code for reporting, role management
* Develops documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
* Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
* Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
* Provides planning and support for existing platform
* Participates and assists in product research, and recommendations
* Stays abreast of new technologies as it applies to business needs
* Participates in on call rotation
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
* 3 years of experience with Oracle IDM platform
* 2 years of experience with Data Security
* 2 years of experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
* 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
* 3 years of experience with SailPoint and HQL programming
* Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
* Strong knowledge of object oriented analysis, design, and programming methodologies and lifecycles
* Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts
* Strong knowledge of SUN IDM,OIM and SailPoint systems
* Knowledge of Oracle SOA and ADF for UI customizations Oracle
* Knowledge of unit testing using Junit or other Java tools)
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
* 3+ years of experience with professional hands-on development
* 3+ years of experience with SQL and Java
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
* Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
* Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
* Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 27799
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Database, Oracle, Marketing Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology, Marketing
About American Airlines
American Airlines operates as a network air carrier.