First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Information Security supports the business' objectives by implementing state of the art cybersecurity technologies and practices so that we are well-prepared to protect Company's systems and data from cyber-attacks and other unplanned disruptions.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Access & Identity Management (AIM) Access Analyst is responsible for interfacing with First Republic Project Management, engineering, business unit and vendor staff to ensure applications are onboarding and de-boarded in accordance with Bank policies and standards. This includes role and user account creation/deletion, segregation of duties analysis and production support documentation. Analyzes and troubleshoots access-related issues and proactively updates procedure/process documentation and suggests and implements process improvements.
What you'll do as an Access & Identity Management (AIM) Analyst:
* Experience in supporting and independently performing complex identity and access management analysis.
* Demonstrated willingness to learn and cross-train co-workers.
Understands industry best practices for access administration activities (i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, access reviews, automation, etc.), authorization and authentication protocols and access governance.
Understands Active Directory group structures, security, policies, etc.
Good understanding of Role Based Access Control.
* Experience in access role development and maintenance and defining application level roles/groups and permissions to ensure secure authentication and authorization mechanisms are aligned with policies, standards and as appropriate, best practices.
* Familiar with NTFS and share permissions, MS Exchange account management, MS SCCM, Linux access administration.
Well versed with the following Access Management principles: - Segregation of Duties analysis, access reviews and compliance, and privileged user management.
* Provides technical leadership to the project and supporting engineering and development teams.
* Provides escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis.
* Prioritizes multiple competing priorities while delivering quality work products.
* Maintains professional and productive working relationships.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Understand application development lifecycle ensuring supportable solutions are employed and escalating, as appropriate, when policy or standards deviations may result in non-compliant or unsupportable solutions.
* Support the design and implementation of access controls.
* Provide sound advice and support ensuring on-time delivery of access related initiatives.
* Participate in systems and application planning and implementation initiatives.
* Maintains system documentation and protocols to ensure that additions and modifications are thoroughly documented and communicated upon implementation.
* Provide training to staff on new applications and procedures.
* Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years' experience in Identity and Access Management.
* CISSP certification preferred.
* Experience with Active Directory and the user administration functions of a wide variety of multi-user financial services applications.
* Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable to the financial industry.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communications.
* Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
* Consistently provides extraordinary customer service.
* Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
* Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
* As directed by management, actively seeks technical feedback, advice and training from Engineering and Business Integration resources related to assigned projects or support issues.
* Perform other duties when assigned.
* Team player.
* Provides extraordinary service.
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.