Everlane is seeking a Data Engineer to join our data team, where you'll build tools, pipelines, and infrastructure to enable data driven decision making at scale.
As a team, we lean on a full-stack set of methodologies and tools to solve these problems, taking a data science problem from an initial open ended question to the eventual business implementation of a model. You will be responsible for all aspects of the data platform serving our analysts and decision makers, ensuring that we have the right machinery to effectively harness data as a driver of our growth for years to come.
* Develop robust data pipelines using methods that ensure stability and accuracy
* Partner with stakeholders to create data sources and tools addressing problems spanning e-comm, marketing, and supply chain
* Build frameworks tackling meta problems such as model deployment, data validation, and pipeline orchestration
* Facilitate self service access to data across the business through a balance of tooling and training
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* BA/BS degree in a quantitative or computing focused degree
* 4+ years of experience in a data engineering or data science role
* Expertise in R, Python, or another scientific computation suitable language, with experience writing production quality code for data applications
* Expertise in SQL extending to knowledge of database design and warehousing concepts
* Experience working on data problems in a distributed framework, i.e. Spark, Hadoop
* Able to translate open ended and ambiguous business requirements into the right data solutions
At Everlane, we're rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Everlane is a luxury clothing company. It designs, manufactures and sells luxury clothing items via a website.